Τρίτη 5 Απριλίου 2011

white flag

It's been a while since the last time i wrote something about my life. Well, i was waiting for something to push me to my limits and,,, it happened. Today morning. I'm not anymore welcome to my house. It's not mine actually but I'm not gonna spent my time explaining bullshits. I know things have gone pretty messed up and I'm also one of the guilties. But this time, I'm not going to fix it. NO. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This time, I'm leaving by my self. I can't make more mistakes. I'm free. I don't care anymore. I can't care. The last time I went so deep into this thing that I almost kill my self. Not again. I have to leave. I'm pretty sure E. will be glad with his option. 
So I'm sitting here on this room that carried me for some time, but I know I don't belong in here. This isn't my home. This isn't my place. I cannot feel safe here anymore. They don't want me and so I don't want them. I'm free spirit person. I don't belong to anyone. And freedom has a price, you know. This one when you are homeshic for a place you have no idea where it is or even  if it is real. You miss someone you are not sure if you know or ever knew. 
At least I have my cigarettes :)


And this is me, ready for changes. And everything will be okay in the end. If its not okay its not the end. 




I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου