Σάββατο 22 Ιανουαρίου 2011

turn the trend,,,!


 They say that things go round and round. They say also that what goes around, comes around. But is it possible the things which go around to come around all by their own? We shouldn't do something to change the trend? Because sometimes the trend is against us and is a little bit stupid from us to wait for everything to change. We could try to change them. Just do something. Do something we couldn't do before, something out of our events and habits.
 The other day I was out in my favourite coffe-bar with my mom, listening to her problems and talking about her staff all the time. And then he came in and as I was drowned by her I couln'd talk to him. I just sat there getting more and more upset and sad. I could just said to him "Hello" ,, And after all he maybe ignored my existence like I did. I ignored him. If I'll always be there for the others will I ever get the chance to do something for my self? Just take my life one step forward? I don't mean that with a hello I could change anything but it could be something. It was like I was saying ' i don't see you, I don't care for you so I don't talk to you'. But if I was saying hello it could be like ' I'm here, I can see you, I'm happy you are here, I want to know you'. That small unspoken word changed my point of view. 
 I would not give so much attention to this but I need something good in my life. Something that could light me and my days. And that's love. So here is my heart, recently broken and casual fixed taking the risk of falling in love again and maybe get more hurt. But this time I know that mistakes are possibly what makes our fate. I used to pay for other's mistakes, now I want to make my own. I embrace them and I love them, I wanna get taught by MY mistakes. They'll make me stronger and wiser. I won't focus on making mistakes, but I will focus on getting my life back, reaching my goals, being who I want to be: myself. Maybe I'm the girl that she is older than her age but that does not mean I don't want to live the life I've been given. And this is me, getting ready for change. I'm gonna turn the trend,,!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου