Τετάρτη 2 Μαρτίου 2011

Tυnnεl,,,


    There are times we don't know what are we feeling. We have the sense that we are completely messed up. This is where I am right now, even though some things just started to feel like their getting under control, I cannot feel safe because is like something else which is very important is missing.. Maybe all I have to do is take control and do what I feel right to do. But I am not alone in this world, there are other people around me and for their personal reasons they denay to take their responsibilities so my point is, how can I fix everything by my self? 
   Although, I had a though yesterday. What if it's me the one who is denaying to see how much effort they are doing because I'm waiting for something perfect and they can't give it to me from the first step. Or maybe we are both equal guilty. About my position, I know some times I built walls around me. Is not because I don't like people, it has to do with my fear of losing them or getting hurt (again). I have seen a lot of things in my fife, actually I've been through them and I know it's impossible not to be suffering again, I know I will, I just don't want to bring it on to my self. I'm also afraid that it could be me the one who's hurting everyone.. I really don't know what to do,,! 
   I miss the summertime.. when everything seems so easy and peaceful. I can't wait.. I hope until then I will have find out what I got to do.. There is always light in the end of the tunnel..
<3 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου